Some dwarves getting ready for the Blood Bowl pitch!
Vallejo Black Primer (all over model)
Liquitex Titanium White Acrylic Ink (Zenithal, airbrush)
Vallejo Premium Air Black (base coat on pads, airbrush)
Vallejo Mecha Titan Blue (base coat on pads, airbrush)
Vallejo Air Magic Blue (first highlight on pads, airbrush)
Vallejo Air Electric Blue (second highlight on pads, airbrush)
Vallejo Air Electric Blue +Vallejo Pale Sand (extreme highlight on pads, airbrush)
Vallejo Air Light Gull Grey (base coat, brush)
GW Contrast Gryph-Hound Orange (wash/heavy glaze, brush)
Carrying on from my re-basing of the British Bristol Beaufighter Mk Ic airplane for Cruel Seas, I’ve begun doing the same for my barrage balloons.
Some base coats and washes down. I’m an especially big fan of the Syrio Forel sculpt 👍
Had a blast painting up a King Tiger recently, so I took the plunge and am getting ready to batch paint a late-war German Fallschirmjäger army. Experimenting with brick urban basing made from 1/48 styrene brick sheets. Need to pin and base all the metal minis next.
Some more work on the current group of Stalingrad terrain. Prepping/detailing before batch painting!
Starting prepping for rubble, some more details, and primer on a few buildings!
Wasn’t happy with the base that came with the airplane from the Royal Navy Fleet box for Cruel Seas, so I decided to try something different. 1/8″ acrylic rod superglued into a drilled out 60mm MDF base. Applied some layers of Vallejo Water Effects Texture (Pacific Blue) over airbrushed blues. Two layers so far with some wash and highlights applied between them. Needs some more highlights and wash after the next coat dries clear.