All-in-all, took about an hour (aside from dry times) to complete.
- Stynylrez Black Primer
- VMC bronze airbrushed on leaving the recesses dark
- Citadel Nuln Oil Gloss all over, followed by Matte Varnish
- Drybrush of VMC Bronze and VMA Aluminum mixed
- Citadel Nihilahk Oxide applied selectively in recessed and watered down on the model
- VMA Dead White airbrushed from above
- Citadel Valhallan Blizzard applied lightly.
- The plinth was various greys airbrushed on with the above bronze effect applied to decorative bits.
- The basing follows my previous tutorial.